Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jnbSA console missing functionality

2003-03-13 13:26:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA console missing functionality
From: mhickey AT glasshousetech DOT com (Mark Hickey)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:26:31 -0500
I think Dave is on the right track here.

Verify the following:
   - the short name for the host running the interface has a
      SERVER=... line in the bp.conf
   - the FQDN for the server also has a SERVER= entry in the bp.conf
   - you can ping the NBU server from the host running the admin interface
   - you can ping the host running the interface using both the short and FQDN

Something in the network may have changed, affecting the ability to access NBU.

If all else fails, enable bprd and admin logging on the server and see what
turns up.

   Mark Hickey
   Senior Technology Consultant
   Glasshouse Technologies