Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] integrate shell script into netbackup policy sch edule

2003-03-13 09:11:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] integrate shell script into netbackup policy sch edule
From: paulg AT CDCNA DOT COM (Paul Gimpelev)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:11:38 -0500
The reason I jumped the gun with the "cannot do it" is because of my previous
experience with veritas.  I was trying to modify the include list of a class
from any start script that the class itself kickes off(has to do with
FlashBackup and Veritas limitation on having cache pools rather than dedicated
caches) and that is not possible.  Again sorry if I confused anyone.

paulg