Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 2 tape drives issue

2003-03-13 06:14:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 2 tape drives issue
From: dbase77 AT yahoo DOT com (Feroz F. Basir)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:14:42 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

Thank you to all who replied to my problem. I got it
to work to use both tape drives at the same time using
2 different policies.

Backup took about 5 hrs to finish for 74 GB data on 1
tape. I wonder myself if I can improve the time here.
I only backup oracle data files. Plus select to
compress. Is this normal behaviour. I'm using NB 4.5
business server on SUN storedge L25 tape library with
2 drives.

Thank you again.

regards,
feroz