Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Datacenter versus TSM

2003-03-12 18:56:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Datacenter versus TSM
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:56:49 -0600
Okay...I've prepared a visio diagram with my personal notes attached.

I've been researching this as a solution now for several months.  Until
recently I hadn't found a company that was able to provide the means for
this vision to be effective.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

Since the zipped file was over the size limit this list allows I tried to
post it to netbackupcentral.com, but unfortunately I'm having problems
updating it.  So...even though I was going to wait to announce on the
15th...I'll do it now.  You can find it on the NEW site,
http://www.backupscripts.com.  You'll have to register, etc., but once that
is done you can do the download/Documents section to find my submission.

David

David A. Chapa
Backup Storage Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.