Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 spanning disks for backups

2003-03-12 14:20:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 spanning disks for backups
From: Alexander.Lenderman AT morganstanley DOT com (Alexander Lenderman)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:20:11 -0500
The disk spanning is not available in Netbackup 3.4 or 4.5. The only
solution is to create a very large filesystem.
I have few servers with 10 TB filesystems each for disk backup.
You don't need to use multiplexing for disk backup.
The number of streams per clients depends on client hardware and load. I
have six jobs per client.

Thanks,
Alex