Veritas-bu

Sv: [Veritas-bu] Tru64 v5.1a and QUANTUM drives

2003-03-12 13:58:53
Subject: Sv: [Veritas-bu] Tru64 v5.1a and QUANTUM drives
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (Michael Graff Andersen)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:58:53 +0100
Hi David

I have seen similar behavior when the robot mounts a tape in one drive and the
device file configured in netbackup points to another.

Can you use the native UNIX commands mt/tar on these drives ?

I have also had issues with a combination of HBA's that used SCSI-3 and tape
drives that used SCSI-2.

Could you give a little more information about your setup SAN/directattached,
HBA's, etc.

Kind Regards
Michael