Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 9740 with Netbackup 3.4

2003-03-12 12:29:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 9740 with Netbackup 3.4
From: kdeuja AT winstar DOT com (Kumar Deuja)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:29:50 -0500
Hi,

        Has anyone ever used BSDi (not bsd) as a client under Netbackup
3.4. I have about 6 BSDi boxes that needs to be backed up but despite of
 having Netbackup 3.4, I am having to use tar over ssh and its taking
ages to backup 4 GIG. These boxes are to be migrated to different
platform anyway, but would like to have a good copy before it put to
death. If anyone has tried Netbackup to backup BSDi , any information
would be appreciated.

Thanks...

Kumar Deuja
Enterprise and Commercial Operations