Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Script for backup results?

2003-03-12 09:37:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Script for backup results?
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:37:06 -0600
Dave:

Check out my website.  You may find that one of those scripts there may be a
suitable template for your script.

I wrote one called backupstatus, it reports successful backups with status 0
and 1 and then details each of the errors at the bottom of the report.

http://www.NetBackupCentral.com

David A. Chapa
Backup Storage Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.