Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] acsls configuration help Needed.

2003-03-10 05:36:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] acsls configuration help Needed.
From: rsgsundar AT wipro.co DOT in (Sivagnana Sundaram Ramanathan)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:06:06 +0530
Dear All,
 Can anyone send detailed configuration steps to configurre ACSLS software and
veritas netbackup.
 My setup is StorageTek 9840 connected to a Sun Solaris box.
 My  netbackup master server is a Win2K server.
 I am running ACSLS 6.0 and NBU 4.5 Datacenter edition.

 Thanks for your reply in advance.,

 Regards,
Siva

DISCLAIMER:
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Wipro Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is
a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent
with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient,
an agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering
the information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at mailadmin AT wipro.co DOT in