Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Configuring robot in AIX with NBU 4.5

2003-03-10 17:29:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Configuring robot in AIX with NBU 4.5
From: ag.ram AT quantum DOT com (Ram Ramachandran)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:29:25 -0700
Hi All,

Could you pls help me with the steps I need to take to configure a robot in
4.5 in AIX 5.1? I have gone through the steps in the manual with creating
the 'ovpass', etc., but still am getting an error when I try running
robtest.
Is there a devices.fcp.changer file I need for this to work, and if so where
can I get it? I have searched for this on IBM's website and they don't have
anything similar to this.

I am able to see the drives as 'rmt' devices on my server.

Thanks

Ram