Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 FP3 java processes

2003-03-06 00:17:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 FP3 java processes
From: richard.hale AT pegs DOT com (Richard Hale)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:17:10 -0700
E4500 with 4x400 and 4gb RAM.

I like the changes to the java console compared to NB4.5GA.  The number of
bpjava processes may be related to how many functional areas you have
accessed in the java console.  If you leave the Policies screen to access
the Activity Monitor and then go back to the Policies screen, you are right
where you left off causing me to believe that there may be many processes
started depending on what you have accessed in the java console.

Richard H.