Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 FP3 java processes

2003-03-05 23:41:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 FP3 java processes
From: scurry AT yahoo-inc DOT com (Steve Curry)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:41:38 -0800
Lovely... thanks for jumping in front of the bullet. ;)  I appreciate
hearing the "oh crap" details from someone... other than myself! ;)  What
kind of box are you running?  I have FP3 arriving next week.  I heard they
were making some changes to their java console and stuff since it is so
buggy.

Steve Curry
Storage-Ops
Yahoo! Inc.