Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backups to disk storage unit stay in queued stat e

2003-03-05 11:13:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backups to disk storage unit stay in queued stat e
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:13:36 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E332.2D58A7D0

Any log activity on this?

The last time I had trouble like this, I needed to restart my daemons.  New
storage units are only picked up at daemon start time (at least on v3.4 - I
think there's a command to reread in v4.5).  Therefore, the backups are
waiting on a storage unit that the daemon thinks doesn't exist yet.  Rather
than error out, it queued until it eventually timed out (depending on
settings).

-M