Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to re-use a Netbackup Catalog tape for normal backups

2003-03-05 10:20:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to re-use a Netbackup Catalog tape for normal backups
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:20:35 -0500
I agree to lablel them interactively, but it will not relabel the tape with out
it (-o) because NBU by default will not "touch" an NBDB header tape.

In the "old days" before the -o option was there, the only way to do this was
to trash the header using dd for example then running bplabel.

Cheers,

David