Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #1990 - 3 msgs

2003-03-04 11:24:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #1990 - 3 msgs
From: Penelope.Carr AT veritas DOT com (Penelope Carr)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:24:28 -0500
You have to have 34_3 patch installed for this to work.  If you decide you
do not want it any more you have to intall 34_4 and add the following touch
file /usr/openv/volmgr/NO_TAPALERT (UNIX)  or \veritas\volmgr\NO_TAPEALERT
(NT)

It should already be there for 4.5

Penelope Carr
Business Critical Support