Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP DAR on 4.5 MP3

2003-02-28 15:46:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP DAR on 4.5 MP3
From: Dave.High AT veritas DOT com (Dave High)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:46:44 -0800
Mark,

If I am not mistaken, this is only available with FP3 (feature pack 3) not
with MP3.

It works great however it will not benefit everyone. Some environments do
better w/o DAR.

Cheers,

dave

VERITAS Enterprise Consulting
702-683-7733
"Unix IS user friendly, it is just very picky who it chooses as friends"