Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] PROBLEMS with the size of /usr/openv/netbackup/d b/images

2003-02-27 11:05:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] PROBLEMS with the size of /usr/openv/netbackup/d b/images
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:05:42 -0600
Just make sure that the last object in the UNIX path is NOT a link, then you
should be fine.

Ex.

ln -s /datvol1/images /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images

will work as long as your catalog path configuration is

/usr/openv/netbackup/db

The final object, db is not a symlink, but all subsequent symlinks
underneath will be followed.

HTH
David

David A. Chapa