Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] PROBLEMS with the size of /usr/openv/netbackup/d b/images

2003-02-27 08:31:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] PROBLEMS with the size of /usr/openv/netbackup/d b/images
From: adamlapizza AT hotmail DOT com (adam lapizza)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:31:22 -0500
Make sure you don't use OS compression utilities just to have more space,
that will cause you more problem in the future and NBU work with that.. (NBU
uses GNU tar /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/tar not the OS tar).

Have you checked if bpsched if done db cleanup? if not you have to force it.
check bpsched log file for more details.
Or you can specify another path for your catalog. check the admin Guide for
more details
Please check the technote below:

Have fun

Adam