Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting NetBackup to see slots in an expanded Scalar 10K?

2003-02-26 20:10:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting NetBackup to see slots in an expanded Scalar 10K?
From: curtis AT thestoragegroup DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:10:43 -0800
The answer is actually worse than you are supposing.  You will need to
delete your robot configuration and add it back.  It only queries the
library for that information when the robot is being configured.  You won't
need to add/delete all of your drives, though.  You'll just need to add them
back to the library after you remake the library.

This is a pretty uncommon question.  I would check my answer.  I know of no
way of changing the number of slots after it's been configured.  There may
be a way to hack it via NBU, but I don't know it.