Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] move NBU catalog

2003-02-24 12:33:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] move NBU catalog
From: llabonte AT att DOT com (Labonte, L R (Leo), SOLIT)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:33:21 -0500
Stefaan,

This is what we do on our Solaris servers with NBU 3.4:

1) Create a large filesystem called /images
2) Move contents of /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images to /images
3) Create symbolic link from /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images to /images

We actually have two images filesystems, /images and /images2,
totaling 187GB.

Leo R. Labonte
N&SO - Centralized Server Operations
AT&T Solutions