Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jnbSA only on Admin Workstation

2003-02-24 07:02:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA only on Admin Workstation
From: nawir AT esuria.com DOT bn (nawir)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:02:57 +0800
Thanks cord for your fast respond.

BTW
with that jnbSA in your Workstation, are you only doing backup only or
restore as well.
What I know so far, you can't restore files not belong to you by default
unless you follow Managing the Restore of Client Files in p282 of NetBackup
BusinessServer 4.5 System Administration Guide for Unix
To allow Admin Workstation to manage server remotely, are you following
steps in Administering a Remote master Server in p298 and p302 of  System
Administration Guide above