Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OT: Anybody submit a presentation to Veritas Vision?

2003-02-21 12:17:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OT: Anybody submit a presentation to Veritas Vision?
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:17:14 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2D9CD.1424BBF0

I'm just curious as to how may papers may have been submitted from the
community.

I submitted a paper called "Roll your own Netbackup Tools - Using Unix shell
scripts to extend Netbackup Functionality"

I haven't heard a "Yea" or "Nay" yet.

Anybody else?

-M

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2D9CD.1424BBF0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>OT: Anybody submit a presentation to Veritas Vision?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm just curious as to how may papers may have been =
submitted from the community.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I submitted a paper called &quot;Roll your own =
Netbackup Tools - Using Unix shell scripts to extend Netbackup =
Functionality&quot;</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I haven't heard a &quot;Yea&quot; or &quot;Nay&quot; =
yet.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anybody else?</FONT>
</P>