Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Gigabit NIC & Win2K SP3 Network Shutdown

2003-02-20 12:12:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Gigabit NIC & Win2K SP3 Network Shutdown
From: tommywu AT infospacenetwork DOT com (Tommy Wu)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:12:05 -0500
Gentleman,
Here is the fix for the Gigabit NIC. We are getting 5-11Mb/Sec for each
network clients. The Switch is set to use Fast Ether Channel (FEC) Full
Duplex, and Both Broadcom Gigabit NIC is set to use TEAM.

Buffer_Size set to use 32 kilobytes
NET_BUFFER_SZ set to use 32768 (32x1024)
Both Buffers have to match.

Good Luck
Tommy Wu