Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT OTM Questions

2003-02-20 11:17:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT OTM Questions
From: ssesar AT mitre DOT org (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:17:32 -0500
I don't recall seeing this option in 3.4, but on a 4.5 master, you can
disable OTM at the client level. It's just a checkbox, and it rid me of
those pesky 11 system call failure errors.

Here's couple of links to some good info on NBU and OTM:

http://www.backupcentral.com/foms/netbackup-serve/cache/151.html

--Steve

===================================

Steven L. Sesar