Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT OTM Questions

2003-02-20 10:54:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT OTM Questions
From: Ebon_Nash AT compuware DOT com (Nash, Ebon)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:54:38 -0500
I would recommend either increasing the size of the system drive, which is
most likely your C: drive.  If that is not possible, I believe there is a
way to tell NetBackup to write OTM files to a different location (anything
other than c:).  I believe their web site has information on how to do this.
One other thing you can try is disabling OTM to see if that fixes the
problem.  That should be documented on Veritas' web site as well.

Ebon Nash
Compuware Corp.