Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Printing from the NetBackup gui

2003-02-19 13:04:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Printing from the NetBackup gui
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:04:52 -0500
Kate's right, since I make my living as a consultant I have learned from past
experience the importance of having a documented view of the working
environment.  With that said...NVCU is free from the support site.

Its much more VERBOSE but with a little effort and a documented methodology you
can generate your own consistent style of a runbook if you would like.

David