Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4.1 and Storage Migrator for NT

2003-02-11 19:53:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4.1 and Storage Migrator for NT
From: michael.p.french AT intel DOT com (French, Michael P)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:53:15 -0800
        Hello all, I am coming from the TSM world, so I hope all of you NBU
people out there can help me.  I am setting up a new NBU 3.4.1 server (4.5
not an option right now) and I want to set it up with a storage pool like
you would under Tivoli Storage Manager.  I have about 300GB of disk space to
use and I have a copy of Storage Migrator for NT, but I am not sure how to
set this up.  Plenty of docs on setting each up individually, but not
together.  This can be done can't it?  For those of you not familiar with
TSM, it has a storage pool of disks that all of the backup data goes to and
then it is migrated to tape.  Thanks ahead of time.

Michael French
Platform Engineer
Intel IOS
(408)765-6676