Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mixed control?

2003-02-07 12:59:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mixed control?
From: Keath.Marx AT Anthem DOT com (Marx, Keath)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:59:27 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2CED2.A7B838B8

How can a tape device be listed as mixed control?   I had a weird instance
with my drives bouncing on and off line this morning.  I went in and looked
and the drives were listed as AVR instead of TLD (earlier today they were
TLD.)  I stopped and restarted the Device Manager service and they came up
AVR.  After another restart one of them came up mixed and the other AVR.

TIA

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the use of the ADDRESSEE(S) named
above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message,
or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system. Thank you.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2CED2.A7B838B8

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
        {font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
        panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.emailstyle17
        {font-family:Arial;
        color:windowtext;}
span.emailstyle18
        {font-family:Arial;}
span.emailstyle19
        {font-family:Arial;}
span.EmailStyle20
        {font-family:Arial;}
@page Section1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
        {page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

12.0pt'>How can a tape device be listed as mixed control?&nbsp;&nbsp; I had a
weird instance with my drives bouncing on and off line this morning.&nbsp; I
went in and looked and the drives were listed as AVR instead of TLD (earlier
today they were TLD.)&nbsp; I stopped and restarted the Device Manager service
and they came up AVR.&nbsp; After another restart one of them came up mixed and

MS"><span
style='font-size:7.5pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS"'>This message, including