Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Images Catalog Questions

2003-02-07 08:13:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Images Catalog Questions
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:13:34 -0500
Hello Mark

We changed one of our master servers to a new box and had no problem using the
same server name, and ip-name, but changed the ip-address.
I should change that to we had no problems with netbackup as we were using the
ip-name and not the ip number in our bp.conf files. Our network folks did have
to change the firewall entries for this backup server as that used ip numbers.

len