Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ssh X11 forwarding and jnbSA

2003-02-06 21:13:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ssh X11 forwarding and jnbSA
From: nawir AT esuria.com DOT bn (nawir)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 10:13:45 +0800
Jon,

I thought you connect from your LAN, but actually from your house.
Because I have no problem connecting though ssh from my LAN
I don't have experience if from house.
How if you use vnc through SSH, it will probably better.

About this one
>>Add in /.profile the following line:
> >unset XMICONSEARCHPATH
> >unset XMICONBMSEARCHPATH
That I need to put in .profile if I use Xmanager 1.3.9 with NBU 3.4 solaris.
So far working if I put it.