Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault via command line in 4.5

2003-01-29 20:13:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault via command line in 4.5
From: brian.blake AT veritas DOT com (Brian Blake)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:13:46 -0500
Kate-

There is also Appendix B in the Vault 4.5 SysAdm Guide that should help you
to understand the differences between 3.4 and 4.5. Particularly, there is a
section that describes where each "dup_param" parameter belongs in the GUI
configuration. And, a section that describes the GUI configuration and which
"dup_param" parameter should be placed in the appropriate section of the
GUI.

There isn't a CLI yet to configure vault, yet... Not sure if this is on the
roadmap... However, there is vltadm (curses based) that can be used if you
don't want to use the GUI.

B-