Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Incremental RMAN backups on split BCV's

2003-01-21 13:53:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Incremental RMAN backups on split BCV's
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:53:38 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C17E.68CDC0F0

Agreed that waiting for the next night would be best.  It depends on the
amount of BCV space in the machine, though.  I've got two plans working now
and one has enough BCV for every data disk and the other is a shared BCV
pool shared across multiple instances.  I simplified the steps for the
example below.

I have to see how much $$ I can get for new disks yet.