Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU and firewalls

2003-01-20 09:43:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU and firewalls
From: bsprangers AT omniecs DOT com (Bruce D. Sprangers)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:43:08 -0600
Thanks all for the information regarding the above.  Have a new twist to it
though, customer is using NAT through his firewall and the client is trying
to access the non-routeable (inside) IP address of the NBU master.  The
response he got from VRTS support is that NAT is not supported.  Has anyone
had any experience with this setup?

TIA
Bruce