Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Change the master server

2003-01-17 11:53:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Change the master server
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:53:25 -0500
New box means new physical device addresses.

You probably need to 'reconfigure' your devices.

Start with an sgscan from /usr/openv/volmgr/bin

then use either the gui (xdevadm) or my favorite (seriously) tpconfig and
reconfigure your drives to point to the correct device files.

At least that's what I would do.

David