Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Off topic : Arcserve 2000 question

2003-01-15 14:59:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Off topic : Arcserve 2000 question
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:59:35 -0600
I figure this might be a good place to point me in the right direction.

We have an exabyte 215M tape library with 2 M2 tape drives.

In netbackup i can configure each tape drive to accept one stream,
therefore cutting my backup by 1/2 the time because both tapes are being
written to at the same time.

How do i get both tapes written to under arcserve 2000 when using a single
job?

Thanks

Karl