Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] weird behavior with incrementals

2003-01-13 16:47:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] weird behavior with incrementals
From: s.palmer AT umassp DOT edu (Suzanne Palmer)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:47:50 -0500
I'm stuck on this one, and hope you folks might have some ideas.

I have a class with 5 systems in it (all Win2000), and I run one full
a week, and then cumulative incrementals the other six days.

These systems have both a C:\ and an additional drive (either D, F, or
H). I have all drive letters listed in the file list for the class,
since it will just skip a letter if it doesn't exist.

What I am finding is that on three of these systems, the incrementals
are picking up NOTHING on the secondary drive, even when I know for a
fact that stuff is changing, but it does pick it up on the full.

I'm running 3.4.1

Any ideas?

-Suzanne