Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 3.4.1GA Restore button grey-ed out on W2K restore

2003-01-14 15:47:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 3.4.1GA Restore button grey-ed out on W2K restore
From: gbos AT uoguelph DOT ca (Gerrit Bos)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:47:40 -0500
An odd situation is occurring just now.  When I select a file to restore
off a Windows 2000 client, the Restore button (as well as the adjacent
"Preview Media Required" button) does not light up (become selectable)
but stays greyed out.  The client does allow server-initiated restores,
but I've also tried to restore to an alternate server with the same result.

We're at 3.4.1GA on Solaris.  Server patched to 34_3  and jave GUI to
341_P0858

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance....Gerrit