Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem with Netbackup Netware backups

2003-01-14 08:43:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem with Netbackup Netware backups
From: steve.jenkins AT sparrow DOT org (Steve Jenkins)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:43:12 -0500
I'm running Netbackup Datacenter 4.5 on an hp-ux server.  A couple of
our Netware clients are getting the following error:

ERR - unable to scan first dataset: (SMS: FFFDFFDA: (TSA600.NLM 6.0
293) An invalid selection list entry was passed.)

The backup ends with a return code 1, operation partially successful.  I'm
a unix person and our Netware people are scratching their heads.
Veritas is being fairly slow about giving us any useful advice.

Anybody seen anything like this or have any ideas how our Netware
people could troubleshoot it?

Thanks.......
          Steve Jenkins