Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: How to manually clean a tape drive

2003-01-13 19:22:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: How to manually clean a tape drive
From: MBreshears AT trammellcrow DOT com (Michael Breshears)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:22:13 -0600
>From Veritas Advanced NetBackup 4.5 for Microsoft Windows participation
guide 100-001794 (this is where I found it)and Netbackup Media Manager
System Administrator's guide

tpclean

The following initiates manual drive cleaning of drive1:

tpclean -C drive1

Or C:\PATH\veritas\volmgr\bin\tpclean.exe -C drive1 (if the Windows
environment variables have not be updated)

Good luck!

Michael Breshears
Operation Systems Engineer
Information Resource Group