Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: How to do a bpduplicate using command line

2003-01-13 16:22:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: How to do a bpduplicate using command line
From: veritas-bu AT jasons DOT us (veritas-bu AT jasons DOT us)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:22:03 -0500 (EST)
The command should be the mostly the same and is found in:

~VERITAS\netbackup\bin\admincmd\bpduplicate.exe

Scripting in windows, on the other hand, is a different story....

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Chester Manuel wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   We have Netbackup Datacenter 4.5 Service Pack 2. We were running on a
> linux machine and transferred over to a windows machine. Does anyone
> know how to do a bpduplicate using the command line in windows. I know
> how to do it on a linux machine but can't seem to find it anywhere on
> the windows machine. I also know the gui way using the duplicate button
> but I am writing a script to do the duplications. Any direction would be
> greatly appreciated.

-Jason

-----
Jason K. Schechner  -   check out www.cauce.org and help ban spam-mail.
=The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has bounds.=
---There is no TRUTH.  There is no REALITY.  There is no CONSISTENCY.---
   ---There are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS   I'm very probably wrong.---