Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: How to do a bpduplicate using command line

2003-01-13 14:49:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: How to do a bpduplicate using command line
From: cmanuel AT diadexus DOT com (Chester Manuel)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:49:58 -0800
Hi,

  We have Netbackup Datacenter 4.5 Service Pack 2. We were running on a
linux machine and transferred over to a windows machine. Does anyone
know how to do a bpduplicate using the command line in windows. I know
how to do it on a linux machine but can't seem to find it anywhere on
the windows machine. I also know the gui way using the duplicate button
but I am writing a script to do the duplications. Any direction would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chester