Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup with Media Managers and firewall to backup an oracle database

2003-01-10 09:36:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup with Media Managers and firewall to backup an oracle database
From: JETurner AT SSALLC DOT com (Turner, J E (Eric))
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:36:33 -0500
I had a similar situation and did a lot work trying to figure out how to set
this up and open a minimal number of ports on the firewall.

After reviewing the amount of configuration work involved, I decided against it
and went with a another alternative.

Anyways, it's well documented on the veritas site,   see the following KB
articles:

Eric