Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Encryption

2003-01-09 11:11:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Encryption
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:11:59 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2B7F9.D6807E00

When I was last speaking with a Veritas rep about the encryption offering, I
was told it was from end to end (client onto tape).

Perhaps someone from Veritas can clarify this point?

Jason

--
Jason Ahrens, Hosting Analyst
TELUS IP Solutions

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2B7F9.D6807E00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: [Veritas-bu] Encryption</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>When I was last speaking with a Veritas rep about the =
encryption offering, I was told it was from end to end (client onto =
tape).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Perhaps someone from Veritas can clarify this =
point?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Jason</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>--</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Jason Ahrens, Hosting Analyst</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>TELUS IP Solutions</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://www.telus.com"; =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.telus.com</A></FONT>
</P>

</BODY>