Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Clone a tape?

2003-01-09 11:14:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Clone a tape?
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:14:42 -0500
In that case, I would create debug logs for bpdbm, with VERBOSE in your bp.conf
file on the master or media server, wherever you are running the bpduplicate
command and see what is being logged in there during this error.

I would also be interested in seeing a bpimmedia report for that image id.

David