Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mailbox backup with MSExchange 5.x

2003-01-08 06:18:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mailbox backup with MSExchange 5.x
From: louise.bazzard AT dutchtone DOT nl (louise.bazzard AT dutchtone DOT nl)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:18:43 +0100
Thanks Patrick,

Yes I can see now, that was a bit daft of me!

The mailbox backup fails with error code 71 on either a named mailbox, or a
wild-card (which should back up all).  NBackup is complaining that none of
the files in the file list exists.  I am presuming it's referring to the
files defined in the policy.

Appreciate any help you can give here.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
Louise