Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] configuring ACS with NBU 4.5 on W2K

2003-01-07 16:27:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] configuring ACS with NBU 4.5 on W2K
From: Keith Michaels <krm AT sdc.cs.boeing DOT com> (Keith Michaels)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:27:44 -0800 (PST)
I think this is an obvious problem but I just can't figure it out.

Just installed NBU 4.5 on Windows 2000/SP2 using 2 STK 9840's and a
STK Powderhorn silo.  ACS server is Solaris 8 running ACSLS 6.0.1.
No errors installing.  Configuring robots and drives went fine.

But it won't mount any tapes.  The ACSLS server receives nothing.
The PC event log shows the following:

"Robot ACS(0) is not active on this machine"

How do I "activate" ACS(0)?  Is there a step I missed??

-Keith