Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need your suggestions about ...

2003-01-03 05:11:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need your suggestions about ...
From: aloui_laila AT yahoo DOT com (laila aloui)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 02:11:21 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I need your suggestions about the following:
i want to take backups of my PROD database outsite,
those backups are done via rman ((4) four differential
and (1) full )
what i can do it's duplication but it takes much time
than a simple backup,
otherwise I can do another full backup that i take out
of library, but since the next backups are
differential i should to redo a full backup to keep it
in the library for the coming differential backups.

hope you understand my problem

   Any suggestion would be appreciated

( oracle8i, solaris8, hot backups)

laila