Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SDLT vs LTO Ultrium

2002-12-10 12:12:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SDLT vs LTO Ultrium
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:12:19 -0600
doug you didn't hear it from me, but if you're at a decision point
right now, choose LTO's.

there have been, and continue to be, really really unpleasant
problems with even the latest versions of the SDLT firmware from
quantum.

for that reason alone, LTO's are the winner of SDLT in my opinion.
feel free to share this with the list, but leave my name out of it
please.

HTH
rob