Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Issues with Java gui

2002-12-10 11:48:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Issues with Java gui
From: ckstehman AT pepco DOT com (ckstehman AT pepco DOT com)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:48:21 -0500
--=_alternative 005C511E85256C8B_=

Paul:

For what it is worth.

One way I have found with Unix clients is to add the CLIENT_NAME = <source
host> to the bp.conf
file on the alternate client.  This gives you an option to select the
source client from the java interface.
The only problem with this is that you need to remove the CLIENT_NAME from
the bp.conf file after
your restore is complete, so that the normal scheduled backups will run
properly.

Carl Stehman
Pepco
202-331-6619
----- Forwarded by Carl K Stehman/EP/PEP on 12/10/2002 11:43 AM -----

"Steve Curry" <scurry AT yahoo-inc DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
12/09/2002 07:18 PM