Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] barcode rules under 3.4

2002-12-06 10:02:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] barcode rules under 3.4
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:02:30 -0800
What I mean is that a previous position I had upgraded to 4.5 and put
barcode rules in place without issue.  At my new position 3.4 is still
in production and the barcode rules don't seem to work.

Matt had mentioned the issue with numeric characters, which I see you
aren't using either.  The only differences between the successful and
unsuccessful configurations is 3.4 v. 4.5, and numeric barcodes instead
of alpha.

Since rules obviously work under 3.4 I'm guessing it has to do with the
numerics.  Is anyone using numerics in their barcode rules by any
chance?

Thanks.

~JK